Grand Knight — John Konopka
Deputy Grand Knight — Robert Rengers
Chancellor — Richard Fuller
Membership Chairman — Gerald Chimenti
Treasurer: Frank Durzisky, Warden: R. Cavenaugh, Recorder: M. Cresanta
Trustees; C. Villella, C. Corderio, B.J. Abbott III
St. Catherine ’s — Cajetan Cordeiro
St. Joseph ’s — Joseph McCullough
St. Margaret Mary ’s — Ralph Swain
DECEMBER 2019, January 2020, February 2020
First Thursday of the month: — Rosary — 6:45 pm.
First Thursday of the month: — Council Meeting — 7:30 pm.
Third Thursday of the month: — Officer’s Meeting — 7:00 pm.
4th Degree Color Guard Functions :
St. FRANCIS OF ASSISI COUNCIL #2555
4TH DEGREE MEMBERS OF THE DENY’S BARONE COLOR GUARD HAVE NOT SWITCHED TO THE NEW UNIFORM AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR COLOR GUARD FUNCTIONS
The Knights of Columbus is an organization where – Social and intellectual fellowship
is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious,
social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
The Knights are committed to making their community a better place, while supporting their Church, through 5 areas of service – faith, community, family, youth and fellowship.
If this is something that interests you,
Membership Chairman, Gerald Chimenti at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
St. Margaret Mary Church Coordinator, Ralph Swain at: email@example.com
Updates ——— Activities and Intentions
Council Meeting Follow Up / Action / Updates and Intentions
- DECEMBER Major Successful Functions:
- FATHER FRANK HAS SUCCESSFUL SURGERY.
PRAY FOR HIS QUICK RECOVERY.
WE MISS HIM!!!
- Annual Pancake Breakfast with Santa
- Council CHRISTMAS Dinner
- Visit with homebound Knights
- Erection of the Manger and “KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS” SIGN ON CHURCH Grounds.
- Thanks to the Youth Group and Adults and Knights who participated in Bob Summers Pageant and the Beautiful songs.
- Knight’s welcomed Sam Hertzer as a New Member
- We support the work of M. Keane and L. Giordano of our K of C for their work with The St. Vincent DePaul
- JANUARY INTENTIONS / FUNCTIONS:
- Friday, January 24th “MARCH FOR LIFE”
- January 26th, Fourth Degree Fr. Denys Baron Knights Honor Vietnam Veterans.
- January 13th, KNIGHT Jerry Mackin restarts BIBLE STUDY
- January 22, LENTEN MUSICAL “MAKE US BELIVERS “Rehearsals” begin.
Proceeds assist our YOUTH on their Summer Trip.
- FEBRUARY FUNCTIONS:
- February 15th VALENTINES DAY DINNER PARTY
Knights serve their wives and guests at the Council Home.
- FUTURE DATES:
- March 28, FOUNDERS DAY DINNER
- SATURDAY MAY 9th KNIGHT AT THE RACES.